San Francisco Vintners Market is the first and only farmer’s market in the U.S. created especially for wineries. Founded in 2010 as a way for winemakers to connect with wine lovers to sell wine directly to consumer and trade buyers.
The fun-packed event, held twice each year in the Spring and Fall at the historic Fort Mason Center, attracts local and international visitors from around the world, with a broad selection of boutique wines from all over California and the leading global wine regions in a single outpouring of fun and great wines.
San Francisco Vintners Market Includes:
- “Try and Buy” wine on the spot from up to 200 wineries.
- The largest selection of boutique, family owned and cult wine producers in one event.
- Three great rooms to explore with specialty foods, music, art and more!
- Support small, family owned wineries with direct sales and make new friends.
- Meet the winemaker of new and undiscovered brands.
- Wine Education Classes (New For 2017, Stay Tuned)